Yes, we’re always open to guest posts from writers and from those who help writers to do their best work and live their most creative lives.
However, there are few general guidelines that must be followed:
- Original Content
- Unique Content (Not published/republished elsewhere). If found, it will be deleted instantly.
- Links to your Clients or Products selling websites are chargeable.
- At least 800 words and more. Word count can range from 800 to 2,500.
- Proper Title with at-least 3 subheadings.
- Include images relevant to your article.
- Respond your comments; it will give you more exposure.
- Provide us Author bio in 2 lines with one link(Website or Profile) and two links(Your Social Accounts).
- It may be edited prior to publishing.
- We do not pay for submissions.
- IEMiller reserves the right to refuse publication or remove a guest post without prior notice to the guest post writer.
Topics and articles that you write on must be related to one of the following categories:
- Food & Drinks
Drop us an email at iemillerinfo@gmail(dot) com now!